Our specialized approach to wealth management is built on six principles:
- Complete personalization of each strategy to your unique goals and financial situation.
- Access to a suite of innovative investments that are typically only available to institutional clients.
- A comprehensive view of your entire financial picture that includes investments, taxes, legacy planning, and legal structures.
- Market insights informed by in-depth analysis and research and a total focus on your personal bottom line.
- The highest levels of personalized service by limiting our focus to a select few.
- Our investment philosophy is founded on “Household Endowment Modeling”
Knowledge is power. It’s also the foundation for intelligent, well-considered decisions. When you have retirement in sight, sound decisions are vital in helping you pursue your goals and avoid costly mistakes that can affect your future.
Our firm was built with the premise of creating superior client service and lasting relationships. Through experience, we have found that it’s not realistic to try to serve all people. Instead, we focus on developing deep relationships with an exclusive group of clients for whom we are a great fit.
As an Independent Wealth Management firm, we have a single-minded focus on your welfare. We don’t believe in sales quotas, proprietary products, or corporate ties that introduce conflicts of interests and take away from our ability to service our clients. We simply believe in transparency and clear communication.
Adapted from strategies used by leading educational endowments, our household endowment model approach prioritizes creating income from consistent, divergent sources in addition to utilization of alternative investment strategies that are not dependent on stock market volatility.