From Planning to Preparation
Our alliance of business partners will work to see that you pay no more tax than the law requires. They monitor the changes in the tax law that could affect you and recommend tax saving strategies. They'll also file all your tax returns and serve as your advocate in all tax matters*.
There are actually several basic tax-cutting strategies, and most plans involve one or a combination of them. In a brief summary, the strategies are:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower brackets.
- Shifting income from one year to another in order to have it fall where it will be taxed at the lower rate.
- Shifting deductions from one year to another to place them where the tax benefit will be greater.
- Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices and through pension plan contributions.
- Structuring your affairs to obtain a tax deduction for some expenses paid for things you enjoy - a vacation home, for example
- Investing your money to produce income that is exempt from either federal or state income tax, or both.
Call Naples Private Wealth, to get connected with our alliance partners. Together, we'll work to help you achieve your financial objectives.
* These services are not offered through First Allied Securities, Inc. Registered Representatives of First Allied do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with a CPA, qualified tax professional or attorney for tax and legal advice.